why is everyone here such a sorry little bitch?

AllWithinMyMonster said:
just wondering? why is this forum of 101 virgins always so fucking angry? you beaches need to take a fucking chill pill and relax. when you get rid of all your teen angst and get a decent haircut.. you may be somewhat appealing to the opposite sex. not by much. but maybe a slight bit. dont hate me cus im fucking beautiful
And now for something completely different...

NocturnalSun said:
-sigh- I knew this would happen... dude can't you see the absolute stupidity and hillariousness of what AllWithin said? guess u didn't catch it... Cyclonus said:
but I guess someone had to break the streak...
Yeah, now that I think about it, yeah AllWithinMyMonster is such an idiot that it's hard to believe that he is actually being serious. I was all hung over from last night and feeling shitty when I wrote that, so I guess I was kind of venting.

life sucks your the only buttdarter who took offense to my comments. i guess you must be one ugly humanoid? getting on the defensive and attempting to justify to yourself that you are mildly attractive. the only reason why you go to a bar is to drink away the sorrow. hell if i had a minimum wage job, crooked teeth, and a receding hairline at the tender age of 19 or whatever age you fucking are. you could be 30 but your so damn skinny you look like a preteen hipster. if all that stuff i just mentioned pertained to me then my sn would be "life sucks" and it would be justified. so lifey remember this. i dont hate you. i pity you. i pity your uncle/aunt who had a cousinly consumation to concieve your inbredded ass. if life sucks so much why dont you just kill yourself on stage at a dying fetus concert? then id have a reason to show up and hear their shitty music??!?!? do us all a favor and shut your mouth so you can leave us some doubt of your level of stupidity. oh and "life sucks" one last thing.... Happy Thanksgiving

AllWithinMyMonster said:
life sucks your the only buttdarter who took offense to my comments. i guess you must be one ugly humanoid? getting on the defensive and attempting to justify to yourself that you are mildly attractive. the only reason why you go to a bar is to drink away the sorrow. hell if i had a minimum wage job, crooked teeth, and a receding hairline at the tender age of 19 or whatever age you fucking are. you could be 30 but your so damn skinny you look like a preteen hipster. if all that stuff i just mentioned pertained to me then my sn would be "life sucks" and it would be justified. so lifey remember this. i dont hate you. i pity you. i pity your uncle/aunt who had a cousinly consumation to concieve your inbredded ass. if life sucks so much why dont you just kill yourself on stage at a dying fetus concert? then id have a reason to show up and hear their shitty music??!?!? do us all a favor and shut your mouth so you can leave us some doubt of your level of stupidity. oh and "life sucks" one last thing.... Happy Thanksgiving
LMAO! I don't care what you say. Your words don't phase me as you are so far off in everything you said. Why do you continue to post here anyways? Can't you see that you are not welcome here and no one likes you?

AllWithinMyMonster said:
satire rules!

Well, now that the secret's out (AllWithin isn't actually stupid, he just derives pleasure from pissing off others), it is kinda funny. So to him I say...

$+fl_l!!1! l\l00l>, ! p\/\/l\lz0r3<l j00, pl-l34r l\/l3, l\/l0+l-l3rfl_ll<l<3r, l\/ly $l-l!+ l-l45 4 l>!663r <l![l< +l-l3l\l j00!!1! f4660rZ, [0\/\/3r l>3f0r3 l\/l3, 4l\l<l \/\/0r$l-l!p 73l-l $l-l!+ +l-l4+ p\/\/l\lz0rZ j00r <l![l<!!1!

:D

I'm ugly! And I'm a virgin! And girls don't aproach me! And I graduated second gade!

*runs off to go cry in his pillow all night*