An Old Post.....Reposted.

To be real honest, I'm not that much into The Simpsons either. I mean they're good, but I prefer South Park much better.

T_man357 said:
MHFYRD was in on that too, anyone remember him??

Yeah, he was a pretty cool dude. His twin brother(me) banished him for having a retardely long name. I took over posting for him but have been unable to replicate some of my brother's classic posts. I have been having a bit of a writers block, I suppose. It might be because I don't drink as much as MHFYRD does. He would be stupid hungover and mad alot of times at work and write whatever came to his head. I'm lame and go to bed early most days.

You're cool (Goes without saying) But your twin was great!!! He usually got alot madder than you do...:yow: :yow: :yow:
MyHatred said:
Yeah, he was a pretty cool dude. His twin brother(me) banished him for having a retardely long name. I took over posting for him but have been unable to replicate some of my brother's classic posts. I have been having a bit of a writers block, I suppose. It might be because I don't drink as much as MHFYRD does. He would be stupid hungover and mad alot of times at work and write whatever came to his head. I'm lame and go to bed early most days.

"You speak out on the "evils of corporate America" but spend a great deal of your time at Starbucks."

This by far is the best one. Had me laughing. Very true. Some of the others could use some updating. Christ they don't even make Yugos anymore. Hell, there no longer even is a Yugoslavia:dopey:

SoundMaster said:
You've ever tried to prove Jesus was a capitalist and opposed to welfare.

.[/FONT]

Excellent. I'd add....

1) You don't think Bill o Reilly has an ego and you had no problem buying your daughter "The Factor for Kids" after you heard he was accused of sexual harrassment

2) Your name is SueNC. HA! I just couldn't resist:D :p :p