Bret Michaels gets OWNED by stage equipment

JMarz

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2008
Minnesota, US
www.facebook.com
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news...aid_out_by_stage_backdrop_at_tony_awards.html

'80s glam rockers Poison performed their hit song "Nothing But A Good Time" at the 63rd annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
At the end of Poison's performance, Bret Michaels failed to get back to the stage in time (as did the rest of Poison) and tried to jump up, only to have a descending set piece smack him on the head and knock him to the ground.

Tonys spokeswoman Christina Stejskal said the rocker "missed his mark."
Stejskal did not immediately know the extent of Bret's injury.
Poison appeared with the cast of "Rock of Ages", the jukebox musical about an aspiring rock group on the Sunset Strip. The dark-horse show, which originated at Hollywood's King King club before moving to Las Vegas and then Broadway, received five nominations, including one for best musical.
The appearance was the first time that Michaels has appeared with Poison on the red carpet since the infamous fight between him and C.C. DeVille took place at MTV Music Awards.
The Antoinette Perry Awards for Excellence in Theatre, more commonly known as the Tony Awards, recognize achievement in live American theatre and are presented by the American Theatre Wing and The Broadway League at an annual ceremony in New York City.
Thanks to BlabberMouth.net for the news.

I hope it knocked his wig off.

' The Antoinette Perry Awards for Excellence in Theatre, more commonly known as the Tony Awards, recognize achievement in live American theatre and are presented by the American Theatre Wing and The Broadway League '

And Poison relates to that.. how?

I'm very pleased that the official release from the Tony Awards blamed him for "missing his mark" rather than blaming the lineman who was pulling in the set piece on cue. So often in these situations they try to save face by blaming it on the stage hands or crew rather than admitting that the "talent" messed up.

facepalm.jpeg

Aint lookin for nothin, but a good - WHAT THE FUCK!? MY FACE!

Hahahah, I hate that guy... what a knob. And his Exile Cycles shirt... really? Ugh.

i find it absurd that people think its funny that someone got hurt, just because you don't like their music.

I don't wish ill of him, but that was a funny visual. One of those moment's where you're watching it live and think "did I just see that?"

That guy's a fucking tool... his crew are douchebags, and its hilarious he didnt pay attention to what was up, and got broke because of it.

I don't wish ill of him, but that was a funny visual. One of those moment's where you're watching it live and think "did I just see that?"

Like when Dave Mustaine managed to tear down his wall of amps on the stage at Priest Feast. :lol:
Damn i laughed my ass of, especially when they dimmed the stage and you could hear Dave shout at the crew back stage all the way out to the front rows. :lol: