Bret Michaels gets OWNED by stage equipment

Someone should do a Keyboard cat video out of this!

EDIT: They did it asd

Last edited by a moderator:
Michaels is having the last laugh because he had a whole harem of drunk, VH1 Rock of Love stripper whores backstage to fondle his cockinutts while waiting for the aspirin to kick in.

haha, is there a video of it?

Ive searched youtube several times, but no luck. :erk:

I think it was during Hangar 18, when he turned to the amp to get feedback during a solo, then when he turned back he managed to tear down a whole stack, almost landing over him!
It was Priest Feast @ Gothenburg this year.. hopefully someone has a full video of the gig. :p

Ive searched youtube several times, but no luck. :erk:

I think it was during Hangar 18, when he turned to the amp to get feedback during a solo, then when he turned back he managed to tear down a whole stack, almost landing over him!
It was Priest Feast @ Gothenburg this year.. hopefully someone has a full video of the gig. :p

If you love us you will fucking find this, just reading about it ensures massive ROFL's

If you love us you will fucking find this, just reading about it ensures massive ROFL's

Il check around with my friends friend.. he was there, and he has shot videos of every party his ever been to.. hopefully he does the same at concerts.