Bring Darkane on tour!

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I am at a loss of words for how good Darkane's new album is. I can best describe 'Demonic Art' as a mix of the best elements from Testament, Fear Factory, and Death. I'm really digging this album. Hopefully Testament can take them out on tour. They are with Nuclear Blast afterall. How's about a Testament headline U.S. tour with UNEARTH and Darkane!!!!!!!

I am at a loss of words for how good Darkane's new album is. I can best describe 'Demonic Art' as a mix of the best elements from Testament, Fear Factory, and Death. I'm really digging this album. Hopefully Testament can take them out on tour. They are with Nuclear Blast afterall. How's about a Testament headline U.S. tour with UNEARTH and Darkane!!!!!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth:headbang:...or actually I was first to tell that Demonic art is awesome...best album of 2008!
Darkane, Unearth and Testament would be my dream lineup...I wish for a european tour! I know Unearth is sick live, but havn't been to a show yet...

Great taste mr Pascal! :headbang: Any other great (not to famous) thrash bands i should check out?
Check out: (Wolfpack unleashed, Evile, Sanctity and maybe susperia if you havn't yet)

I recommend Divine Heresy but you probably already own Bleed the Fifth. If not, you should buy it. They are actually more popular than the bands you mentioned. They sound a lot like Fear Factory but with a lot more speed and incredible double bass drums.

You should also take a look at the band that is opening up for Testament at Islington Academy in London. I can't remember their name but they are really good too!

I don't think anything though can come close to Demonic Art from Darkane but that is just my opinion :)

Yeah Divine Heresy are good.
I hadn't heard of SYLOSIS before but they are great:headbang:, very similar sound to Unearth...I think I'll have to get their new one.

I really like the new kreator album (was not a big fan before Hordes of Chaos), the latest Soulfly has some good tunes.

Best album of 08 ?
Yes it was realeased in europe in september 2008 or so...in North america in 2009.

Yeah Divine Heresy are good.
I hadn't heard of SYLOSIS before but they are great:headbang:, very similar sound to Unearth...I think I'll have to get their new one.

I really like the new kreator album (was not a big fan before Hordes of Chaos), the latest Soulfly has some good tunes.

I don't know how much Kreator you've heard, but the last few records are really good. They experimented for a few records before that, and then before that it was all extreme thrash. Kreator rule.

I have not heard a lot of Kreator.I do have "Enemy of God",and I like that one.I saw the video for the new album and didn't care for it that much.How is the rest of the album compared to "Enemy"?

I have not heard a lot of Kreator.I do have "Enemy of God",and I like that one.I saw the video for the new album and didn't care for it that much.How is the rest of the album compared to "Enemy"?

I think the new album is much better than Enemy of god (which is a pretty good thrash album!) - more old school sound...it was recorded "LIVE" in the studio

Personally, I am very picky when it comes to production. I think the "sound" of Hordes of Chaos works for the record, but I would still prefer to have everything recorded separately. The songs are good though. If you like Enemy, pick it up, and get Violent Revolution and Coma of Souls as well.

They were on tour together in 2003. I think it wouldn't be the best choice for TestAmenT in 2009. They should go on tours with bigger bands (like they've been doing for some time) to get bigger crowd exposure. And for the headlining shows either team up with other thrash classic acts like Overkill or Slayer or let their friends from the Bay Area get some bigger crowds (Forbidden, Heathen, Defiance) or take young and popular mallcore or nu metal or hard rock bands that will get them different people on the shows (like they're doing with Unearth). When it comes to bands so huegly influenced by TestAmenT (like Darkane or The Haunted) their fans are fans of TestAmenT too so such tour wouldn't convert more people into T. fans

Thanks for the Kreator info I will pick those up!

I agree with almost everything you have said about touring...but nu-metal BARF!!! screw those posers to pussy to be real metal.They don't deserve to tour with the best Thrash band in the world.They can get their exposure from radio.That's why they are gay nu-metal in the first place.And I don't even know what the hell mallcore is but it doesn't sound to great from the name.