Bringing the METAL to Melbourne.

Lamb_of_God_MAN

MT_Drummer
Jan 5, 2006
Perth, for now...
Hey there everyone!
My name's Fabian and my band's name is Moral Treason.
In about June/July we are going to be moving to Melbourne to come rock the fuck out with you guys.
Our styles follow influences of these 4 bands - Lamb of God, Trivium, Meshuggah and Children of Bodom.

Before we come to Melbourne, we need to know where the best Metal scene is and where all the Metal heads hang around! If you guys could help me out then that'd be fucken excellent!
Well cheers and stay metal.

Fabs on behalf of \m/ MT \m/

Ah, got to love the stereotypical new "metal" bands that spring up at forums. Their attitudes are usually always so amusing. Anyway, Fabian, you may want to consider hitting Sydney instead; I'm sure there'll be far more venues there and plenty more people to see you. When is the band expected to make their way to Melbourne?

how is it amusing? well either way, the band should be making their way to melbourne about June/July if all is kept to schedule. See this is why i need to start asking now, i appreciate what you actually said about the whole Sydney thing... I just need to find the best suited area for our music.
well cheers anyway : )