Brisbane show concert review & pics @ The Metal Forge

Killer! I had about the same experience only Joey sang "medusa" totally flawless in Holland!

I wish I could see MORTAL SIN again...but I gues sthat won;t be happening too soon, I am a little weary though of their new material!

spacebeer said:
Killer! I had about the same experience only Joey sang "medusa" totally flawless in Holland!

I wish I could see MORTAL SIN again...but I gues sthat won;t be happening too soon, I am a little weary though of their new material!

hi buddy andy from the sinners here, the show was awesome hey.. Anthrax rocked.. i hoped we played well for you guys..you were saying about the new songs.. if i could help just drop me a line..
take care..

mortal sin bass player said:
hi buddy andy from the sinners here, the show was awesome hey.. Anthrax rocked.. i hoped we played well for you guys..you were saying about the new songs.. if i could help just drop me a line..
take care..

Looking forward to seeing ya's in Melbourne Sir - Heard good things about the band, not to mention being familiar with the name from the old Hot Metal Magazine days, but never actually heard ya's.