Brisbane Show

GreenFish

New Metal Member
Aug 8, 2010
Just got back from the Brisbane show and what a night.
Thanks to Chuck and the boys for a great night, so can't wait for your return.:headbang:

But unfortunately I'm not 100% happy. This is the second time Testament have been to Brisbane on the same tour and both times I have missed out on a tour shirt. Tonight I was in line before the doors opened and I must have been one of the first 20 people in the venue, I went straight to the merch stand and all the tour shirts with tour dates on the back had sold out. There were shirts in the small size for sale but all others had gone. All I wanted was a shirt with tour dates on them. After the show I spoke to a pommy guy on the sound desk and I told him my story. He explained the situation that Melbourne had sold more shirts then expected and that is why there were so little left. He also said that because of the weekend it was not possible to get extra shirts printed.

I am hoping that if enough Brisbane people post here that we can get extra shirts printed, or that next time Testament tour they play Brisbane first so we don't miss out a 3rd time.

Sorry GreenFish I disagree, I was there last night and I thought it was a very poor show............I left early..............

shit sound and the band didn't seem that into it.............

Iv'e seen Testament about a dozen times since 87...........they were way better at the Arena over a year ago

I thought Dreadnaught were better!!!