Bristol - Metal Assault II

Volcane

Power Quest
Feb 16, 2003
www.progpoweruk.com
ma_fleece.jpg

MERCURY RAIN
The ONLY chance to catch us in the UK. Our solitary show in support of 'St. Matthieu' that we have booked folks... It will be a special evening for us, showcasing songs from the new album for the first time, including 'The Messenger' featuring Chris Neighbour from FourWayKill - It might never happen again... This is our warmup show before heading off to France with Therion, and will feature our new drummer - Rodrigo Oliveira form Brazilian Thrash titans KORZUS fresh from a tour supporting Cradle of Filth...

We've also asked our most excellent friends INTENSE and FOURWAYKILL to help us out and make a special night of it and increase listener enjoyment...

It's gonna be a really good night.

We've got a little something up our sleeves to make the show go with a bang. Should be a good party atmosphere :headbang:

Valo Nightstalker said:
Unfortantly i cant make it i got a court hearing 2 get my jusitces licence approved (all very boring) on that day so no way will i able to get down in time have a gooden dude

Sorry to hear that your honour !

'tis gonna be a good night. We'll be filming 'The Messenger' with Chris Neighbour for our next video release... Should be a lot of fun

hey dude i should be there with a 3 or 4 friends its going to fucking rock and 'The Messenger' fucking rocks!!!!!!

dangeorge1uk said:
hey dude i should be there with a 3 or 4 friends its going to fucking rock and 'The Messenger' fucking rocks!!!!!!

Cheers Dan ! btw - It's a straight £4 on the door, but then it will be a quality metal party, and no mistake.

Plus you get to be on a DVD.

Massive thanks to everyone who took the time and made the effort to come down. We had over 120 people at the Fleece on a Sunday night, in the rain in November. Not too shabby !

Apologies for the short sets, but we had to be finished by 22:30 because of licensing laws, and with three bands, all the technical gremlins known to man, it was the best we could do. Thanks to 4WK and INTENSE who were both awesome as usual and very patient.

Thanks to Chris neighbour for making 'The Messenger' special. Finished the show right nicely.

Thanks to Bev and Anthony at the Fleece guys - nice one. Thanks to the MR 'support infrastructure team'... You guys ROCK!