Bristol - Metal Assault Ii

Volcane

Power Quest
Feb 16, 2003
www.progpoweruk.com
ma_fleece.jpg

MERCURY RAIN
The ONLY chance to catch us in the UK. Our solitary show in support of 'St. Matthieu' that we have booked folks... It will be a special evening for us, showcasing songs from the new album for the first time, including 'The Messenger' featuring Chris Neighbour from FourWayKill - It might never happen again... This is our warmup show before heading off to France with Therion, and will feature our new drummer - Rodrigo Oliveira form Brazilian Thrash titans KORZUS fresh from a tour supporting Cradle of Filth...

We've also asked our most excellent friends INTENSE and FOURWAYKILL to help us out and make a special night of it and increase listener enjoyment... :headbang:

Just moving this back to the top of the forum.

'tis gonna be a good night. We'll be filming 'The Messenger' with Chris Neighbour for our next video release... Should be a lot of fun.

Hey guys,

Good to see you all again. In spite of the gear gremlins and illness I think we did pretty damn well all round. Good turnout and cool atmosphere (except under the PAR cans obviously).

I think that even though we took the longest to soundcheck, we played the shortest headline set ever, clocking in at around 28Mins... Damn the UK licensing laws. Here's to 24/7 licensing. More metal for everyone :headbang:

All the best for Grimsby & London, and hope to catch you next year.

Jon & MR.

Heh - yep, sometimes the gear-gods just aren't smiling are they?! As well as the multitude of hassles you guys seemed to have to overcome, both Dave's and my guitar rigs decided they didn't want to play at various points!

No worries though - metal prevailed and it was a cool night in the end, and great to catch up with you all again! Best of luck for le tour Francais! :headbang:

Good to see the new line up of Mercury Rain aswell as Four Way Kill (who i had never seen before).Also it's good to find another cool place to play...and a great turnout especially as it was a Sunday.Cheers To Mercury Rain,Four Way Kill and all who gave support.Good luck with the French Dates M.R.