British Liberals fucking with Tom & Jerry

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Awright, this shit's gotten me more pissed than any news about sand my pals and hebrews shootin each other:

British TV is censoring classic Tom & Jerry cartoons where the characters are shown smoking.

What is the problem with these maniacal assholes????

You don't go fuckin with my favourite cartoons, lymie hippy bastards!!

I watched plenty of old cartoons where the characters were draggin on ashtrays full of fags, and never had the urge to light up.

That didn't happen till peer pressure in the eighth grade.

Naw, now these hippy bolshevik anti-smoking nazi muthafuckas are denying our children some of the funniest moments in Tom & Jerry lore!

I nearly died laughing when Jerry blew smoke into Tom's face and then put out the cigarette in Tom's nose, causing him to leap off-camera shouting! Can't beat that!

I hate these anti-smoking pieces of shit!

Jurched

It is kind of ridiculous. The same country that brought you the mastuerbate-a-thon won't let a cat have a smoke. I guess regardless of what country you live in, the libs are going to find something to dig their irrelivent claws into.

They also have censored the new edition of Raymond Murphy's English Grammar In Use, in order to get rid of all the sentences containing "smoking" or "ciggarettes".
I don't smoke myself, but this is kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

Fuckin A. I don't smoke and I really am indifferent to the issue, but I find it asinine and useless to screw with someone's creative work. Ya don't see me fuckin with the obscene "art" at the Guggenheim, do ya? (Even though I know staring at that shit causes cataracts, bad breath, and kills brain cells faster than sniffing PAM nonstick spray.)

I'm convinced, COMPLETELY convinced that American bolsheviks have already fucked with at least one episode of Tom & Jerry.

Now, in most early episodes, those written by Hanna and Barbara in the 40s and early 50s, Tom's owner was always a big black Mammy, though you never saw anything more than her feet and legs.

I swear some fucked up studio took an episode and overlayed thin, elegant white legs BUT kept the Mammy voice! They've got to have done that, maybe bc the dialogue and those thick, black Mammy legs must've offended some lesbo lib at the studio.

Ya know, I was in a damned twilight zone when glamourous white legs in red pumps strolled up to sleeping Tom, and said "Git yo'sef up, Tom. Yous tooooo lazy! Yous've gots ta catch dat mouse!"

Fuckin surreal, man. Fuckin surreal.

Jurched

I wanna know if they are going to edit out all the anvils which fall out of the sky onto poor Tom's head. That's happened to me so many times it is no longer funny! That fucking ACME have a lot to answer for!!!!

We DO let our beagles smoke, however. Only in labs where they are desperately trying to "prove" cigarettes don't give you cancer. Cunts.

Los Magandos, you might be able to smoke anywhere right now, but come next April, you won't in Licensed Premises. (That's the pub to you) Followed by anywhere "public". It's coming, my friend, mark my words, no matter what you might think!

Thank the cunts who voted for the jug-eared grinning twat, his thought police and simpering PC bleeding hearts.
Vote BNP, that'll shake them up when just 1 MP is elected, and they realise just how pissed off we are with having our way of life fucked with.