broken limb advice

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
so i am sitting here with my girlfriend helping her with a research paper ... and as i mentioned in another thread, with a broken foot and crutches. 6-8 weeks of limping around ... speedo weather is coming so i need to be in shape for it.

anyway, my f'n arms are hurting and my good leg as well from hopping around on the crutches, tried to be a rebel and almost walked once in awhile my first week into it, but going to the doc revealed an even more swollen foot ... so really have to levitate for the 2 month period.

so anyone with broken limbs in the past have any advice on speeding this freaking process up? drink more milk, eat more pussy, smoke more ... or do i just have to sit here and wait for my bones to mend

yeah, you're right dude ... but not for that but rather I realized how badly out of shape I am now that I have to lift myself everytime to take a step. so it is definetelly a good incentive to a) drop some weight and b) work out my arms and legs more.

the good thing about it is that I am catching up with movies and reading

dear lurch
in 2001 I have broken my left ankle, and twisted it to the left direction, Charlie Chaplin style. but I did not use a regular cast, rather than an elastic one. Since I hated crutches I was on a wheel chair, and my leg had to be opened up to put some screws in the leg for a while. After about 3 weeks to a month I decided it was enough of this crippled shit, and started walking on both legs, not 24/7, but slowly the pain just goes away. After about 3 months since break I was good as new. What I'm saying is this, disability is in the mentality, first of all. If you don't let yourself feel sick you'll more probably than not stay healthy. Good luck with your injury pal! and have lots of rests.

CUT IT OFF.

its not going to help in the least, but seriously at least you'll be one of those cool amputee guys.

Whatever you do, don't listen to whatever Crimson Death said. Shit, I know I'm just an America-educated RN who doesnt know anything about nutrition, but I wouldn't go around walking on it. You'll fuck it up in ways you won't understand until long after it heals and you have a chronic ache in it.

lol@ Jerry ... my dick is like a shriveled raisin right now ...

i am certainly not feeling sorry for myself ... heck I am out and about more than I should be ... but the foot on the floor and supporting myself on it, like i said before, has proven to be not a good idea. besides i am older than you fuckers, shit don't heal as fast.

ok, thanks for all so far ... feel free to post boobs now.

MajestikMøøse;6183454 said:
for cardio exercise also, you could just bang your chick a lot.

tried it ... but she ends up banging me like a ragdoll ... :loco:

boobs.jpg

it was a very unglamorous domestic accident ... stepped off of a ramp the wrong way in the basement of my building.