Bruno The Pig?

This thread reminds me of when I was still in high school and was listening to The Crown's Deathrace King - album in the computer class, and WMP was showing the artist's name as "Brown Handbag". :lol:

CadalMord said:
This thread reminds me of when I was still in high school and was listening to The Crown's Deathrace King - album in the computer class, and WMP was showing the artist's name as "Brown Handbag". :lol:
Haha yeah. It's also funny when after inserting the CD - you get 2-3 choices like :

"Our system is too lame to fully identify your item so, here is what we think this is :

-Usher
-Eiffel 65
-Village People
-Dying Fetus"

...and that's kind of hard to know when you're not sure which CD you just put. :loco:

wtf are you guys talking about, bruno the pig is just a 10 second clip of nothing. at the end of Touch Like Angel of Death there is an extra keyboard part solo. but mine says bruno the pig also, but there is no music, 10 seconds of nothing.

Yeah, what da hell iz all diz poo? I got deluxe edition of Something Wild but I never saw Bruno teh Pigzor (And believe me, I loooove pigzors.)