Bruno the pig?!

Daan1982

Feb 8, 2003
Sorry if this is mentioned before, but what the hell is that 'Bruno the pig' thingy on Something Wild?? I bought it yesterday in store (yeah, finally..) and I noticed that there was a track eight on it... it's ten seconds long, called Bruno the pig, and there is nothing to hear... please, help me out my fellow Bodom-fans :err:

...something else I noticed !@#! The last 1 or 2 seconds from Deadnight Warrior seem to be missing. Damn, this is really strange. I got the Something Wild version that is produced by Nuclear Blast in 1998. Anyone out here who knows where I'm talking about? :err:

could be repress problems.... mabye one of the matrixs they are using is messed up.... i hope if this is the case they caught the problem

child_of_bodom666 said:
oh....where did you get this SW album? in other galaxy, man? it's strange how many "mistakes" you found on your SW version...
mine works fine for me :cool:

Well, I had SW on my discman this morning, and Deadnight warrior ended fine. So I guess I can blame my cd-rom player for the problem that I didn't hear the last second of that track. Anyway, I still want to know what that 'Bruno the pig' thingy is. It's really strange... A track of 10 seconds, but no sound. :err: Is there anybody on this forum who knows what this shit really is?

child_of_bodom666 said:
hmmm....where exactly is that song? is it the 8th "song"? there is just hidden track....keyboards or smth...like I said in my first post in this thread...

Yeah, it's the 8th song. I know that there is a hidden track on SW... That one is on track 7, a few minutes or something after the ending of 'Touch like angel of death'

oh....yeah the hidden track is included in the 7th song, a few minutes after ending of it...
but hm...I really dont have that 8th song as you're saying...not here
eek.gif

yeah i have the same hidden track
just 10 seconds of nothing

this isnt the keyboard thing, as thats included in track 7

Is it actually CoB members that did the cow thing?
Or did they drag a cow into the studio? :p

@Tragedy: yeah it sounds a lot like the weird moo moo things in Diablo II, maybe Blizzard hired Alexi Laiho to record the voice for the cows, maybe its all a conspiracy :(