Brutal Truth, Extreme Conditions LP re-issue!

Lord Darkness

Sargent 'D'
Mar 26, 2002
OSLO
www.sgt-d.com
C'mon people, let Dig know he needs to do another batch of re-releases on vinyl. First ten was ultra cool, but there's obviously stuff missing. The Extreme Conditions LP for starters. Should be done with heavy weight vinyl and/or a couple of colors.

//LD

Somebody said Naked City? :kickass:

I remember hearing the "Torture garden" LP for the first time, I was deeply shocked!
took quite some time to get into but over the last few years I've started to buy the Naked City CD's through some import channels
John Zorn is a genius!

You should try Painkiller if you don't already know them.
Zorn + Bill Laswell + Mick Harris = End of the world

:hotjump:

I am not even talking about the track "the toll" where they have Godflesh as guest. o_O

One of the CD re-releases had Perpetual Conversion bundled with it. Looks like that version is out-of-print now though.

As for re-releasing "Need to Control", well that one is not nearly as hard to find on vinyl as the debut so it makes less sense. Try eBay and you'll find it for under $10. Extreme Conditions on the other hand, well good luck finding it at all, and if you do expect to pay at least $40 for it.

//LD

Thing is, from the perspective of an older collector, i have all these classic albums on vinyl from the first time round . So buying all these reissues may appear a touch dumb ( but buy those first ten again i did ) . I would like to see some vinyl reissues of some of the classics reissued in something vaguely differant than their original packaging, even if it's just coloured vinyl or an odd gatefold sleeve . To make them stand out and not just be copies of the originals .

I'm sure i had a point when i started posting .