BS to make first appearance in the UK

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
got mail from Metal Blade :)

BRAINSTORM ready to jump to England!

On their “Tempting the World 2004 – Tour”, German No.1 Metal Band BRAINSTORM will support Finnish Superstars NIGHTWISH on their show at the Astoria in London (UK) on July 16th.The band is really excited about their first trip on the island: “How amazing,… this World-Tour brings us to so many new territories and finally, we can meet all our fanatic and fantastic fans! We’re proud and ready to kick some ass and lookin´ forward to take over!” These are the last chances to catch up BRAINSTORM on their worldwide tour:

16.07. Astoria Theatre · London (UK)

06.08. Wacken Open Air · Wacken (D)
Metalcamp Festival · Tolmin (SLO)
Summer Breeze · Abtsgmünd (D)
ProgPower USA V · Atlanta, GA (USA)
02-03.10. Rock Over
Turkey Festival · Ankara (TR)

That is just fucking amazing Gauny! First the USA and now the UK....go BS boys!!!!! Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :headbang:

I was going to see Nightwish anyway but with Brainstorm as guests this makes the travelling even more worthwhile ! . If Andy reads this , I was the Brit in Paris that said you should do the whole of Trinity of Lust together , how about in London ?. Hope all goes well in London , SEE YOU THERE!! :devil:

It's Gonna Be a great Show! Wanted to see Brainstorm on the Primal Fear tour in March but that got postponed! Looking Forward to seeing BS! Seen Nightwish twice! Wacken 2001 and Bloodstock 03 But I'm Mainly going for Brainstorm!

If people on hear wanna meet up my photo is on www.faceparty.com/thetrooper11015

I'll be in the Crobar Pub from 6pm! Crobar is on Mannett Street by the Borderline club!

Until then take Care! Mark :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: