Buffy/Angel

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taped the first 5 seasons of B, got the first 2 seasons of A from the shop (season 1 only just started airing in NZ :mad: ). Both kick arse.

I just got the Angel tapes at christmas, so seen 44 episodes in a little over a month- must say that it's really good, actually been enjoying it more than Buffy. Buffy annoyed me with series 3, it got a little better in season 4, I started to really enjoy it again last season. Love how it all ended, that was just really good, a fitting finale to a good storyline. Interesting to see how it continues in season 6 (may not get aired until late this year :mad: ).

Shame about the broadcasting dates in NZ yourdeadgroom, but yeah i'm totally a major addict aswell. I used to have all the sets you talk about all layed nicely in boxsets too, but sold them just recently due to a few money/weed problems, lol. But yeah, at the moment were somewhere around Bs6.6/As3.6 at the moment. :) (I could give you a guide to what's going on at the moment, you know if your not so inclined to being spoiled.)

As for the actual shows, i don't really know where to start. Buffy's s2 has probably been my favourite so far and i'm also a major fan of Alyson Hannigan's (Willow). :p Been a fan since pretty much the first airdate in the UK and sometimes i even leave it on *all* day as a backdrop! As for favourite episodes, s2's climax two part ending "Becoming," s3's "Doppelgangland," s4's "Hush" & "New Moon Rising" and s5's "Body" are all highly rated IMO. As for Angel... s1's "I Will Remember You" was pretty cool with the whole clock/time/crossover thing. Spike, Oz, Anya and Amy Madison are probably my other fav's characters.

Adding that to my idolised appreciation of Joss Whedon the director, creator, actor (i mean he's done it all) of the show, Chris Beck the musical composer/supervisor and having pretty much every book, knowing the show like the back of my hand and being totally obssessed about anything related since the moment i set eyes on the show and i think you'll soon realise why the cult show has become so addictive. :D

YES!

I'm bloody (no pun intended) obsessed with these shows, after being introduced to 'em by some friends last year.

So far I have all of the DVD box sets. Just waiting on Season 4 (Buffy) and Season 2 (Angel) being released in June.

I was sick last week, so I stayed in bed for 3 days and watched all of Buffy Season 3! It was good!

There's a pretty big clue as to who my favourite charactor is right here : http://mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=21438 ;) hehehe