Build your own Stargate

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Considering the theme of our forum, thought some folks might be interested in this....

"There are many Stargate nerds outhere but this one has decided to build his own Stargate gateway. It was a tricky job, you need carpenter skills and autocad knowledge. Anyway, who knows why he started this project, maybe he wants to go at stargate conventions and be classy, to use his gate as a teleport. It’s not finished yet but still it could be useful with creative person, especially creative nerd."

http://wtf.thebizzare.com/offbeat/home-stargate/

Nifty. I noticed in the last picture, that he HAD gotten it working.... :heh:

One of the Stargate fanclubs has an awesome-looking 10-12' tall Stargate that they bring to Dragon*Con every year, but to my knowledge it completely fails at generating a portal. Maybe they just need more power. :lol:

Nifty. I noticed in the last picture, that he HAD gotten it working.... :heh:

One of the Stargate fanclubs has an awesome-looking 10-12' tall Stargate that they bring to Dragon*Con every year, but to my knowledge it completely fails at generating a portal. Maybe they just need more power. :lol:

I guess they haven't found a ZPM yet.

I think it's cool as a geek project. I'd be proud to have one in my home. If I had a home.