Bullet belt, please advise

I feel like the cops were fucking with someone if they actually arrested them for having plastic bullets.

If they'd had the plastic gun holstered to their belt fair enough but not just the bullets.

Duh. How does someone get arrested for plastic bullets? Did he call out, "I am gonna skull fuck you all with my plastic bullets", in a crowded area?

I feel like the cops were fucking with someone if they actually arrested them for having plastic bullets.

If they'd had the plastic gun holstered to their belt fair enough but not just the bullets.
its really weird but its been a few people

Surely if such a thing was happening there would be new articles about it somewhere. A quick google search shows multiple articles about one person back in 2015. A guy from some metal/crust band who copped to several other charges and 20 hours of community service but was not charged for the plastic bullets. Inconvenience, yes, but it was 4 years ago and the guy seemed happy to cop to disorderly conduct despite claiming to have done nothing wrong. I reckon if bullet belts made me look cool I'd risk it based on such a wide spread problem.

Surely if such a thing was happening there would be new articles about it somewhere. A quick google search shows multiple articles about one person back in 2015. A guy from some metal/crust band who copped to several other charges and 20 hours of community service but was not charged for the plastic bullets. Inconvenience, yes, but it was 4 years ago and the guy seemed happy to cop to disorderly conduct despite claiming to have done nothing wrong. I reckon if bullet belts made me look cool I'd risk it based on such a wide spread problem.
yeah i just wanted to see if anyone had anything that could sway me one way or another

You gotta have a crop top to complete the look:
65725421_465826430884224_2850243052612062697_n.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Slammed