Bullet For My Valentine - Fever (Chris Lord Alge)

This wouldn't be half as bad if the singer didn't sound like a herb singing over music that is far too "Avenged Sevenfold" for their own good :lol:

I think if the guy from Breaking Benjamin or James from Metallica were singing, [almost everyone] wouldn't hate it near as much.

Listening further, lyrics blow more cock than a tornado on a chicken farm.

I love the tom sound, I'll say that much. :loco:

HAHAHA so true :loco:

but about 20% of the stuff is enjoyable fo me....sceam aim fire had a view nice songs.
even if I wont buy Fever (gay title), because the songs suck. at least through myspace.

From what I can tell listening to the youtube vid It's a pretty solid mix and the bass guitar is awesome.

This wouldn't be half as bad if the singer didn't sound like a herb singing over music that is far too "Avenged Sevenfold" for their own good :lol:

I think if the guy from Breaking Benjamin or James from Metallica were singing, [almost everyone] wouldn't hate it near as much.

I love the tom sound, I'll say that much. :loco:

I think their most awful line was in their song called "the end" off the posion:

"The bed we "fucked" in smells the same and now the stench is fading"

I honestly dont care man :lol: , I may get slated for this but the welsh language is a dying breed and some people are going way out of their way to keep it alive...me? I just learnt it for an easy Alevel, I got that easy a level :D

I don't like BFMV but I'll take them any day over that nu-metal shit from 10-15 years ago.

My thoughts exactly. They have grown in me though. I remember when they hit kerrang, it was kind of bullet vs trivium, where trivium were the better players and just seemed "more metal" all round. Bullet were the screaming emos, and I had my money on them dying upon release of a failed 2nd album. Looks like the oposite happend, and triviums regurgitated thrash has bit the dust.p