Bullshit Chatroom

Fitzsimmons

New Metal Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hey guys, I just started listening to the show, and look forward to chatting with some of you dudes... but lets face it, your chatroom fucking SUCKS! It is unstable as hell, which basically means I can't use it. Thanks for nothing.

This complaining does have a point though: I'm wondering if you've got an alternate method for connecting to the chat room? I'm hoping it uses standard IRC chat protocol, so that I can connect with any IRC client. Could someone hook me up with the technical details of the chat host?

TIA.

I went to their show on Saturday the 22nd. And they played with some other bands I don't even know what they are called. lol. However Clad in Darkness may as well been playing the show themselves. They sounded so good, Talk about original sound. Lets say you mix up the following bands , Agalloch, Opeth, and Pink Floyd = amazingly original. Dark, and Bluesy. The vocalist a gut wrenching black metal growl, the drums fast and incredibly difficult, the Bass strong and unique, and then there are there are the guitars, blues meets metal, a nice clean sound, not that horrid banging on the instruments we are so used to hearing these days.
If you get a chance I really think you should check them out. you can hear and support them at www.myspace.com/cladindarkness