Burials - Distance [SSD, MF, Lolzgreg reamps Content]

G1

Dec 8, 2008
Hey guys
its been a while since ive posted a mix on here..
So i thought i'd treat you all to a first listen to a track of my bands ep thats coming out in june for free :)

Im looking to see what people make not only of the mix but of the song style / writing and structure too.

Please dont just focus on whats wrong with the mix, feel free to be nice about it too ;)

Also a MASSIVE thank you to lolzgreg for re-amping these guitars for me the other night and doing a stellar job... I will tell you this the only Eqing i had to do to them was a HP LP and slight notch at 6khz... thats all !

The dude has skillz.

Anyway... enjoy and please feel free to comment or give constructive crit. As always its greatly appreciated esp as im still considered a n00b so every little helps.

George

-------

Burials - Distance

For Fans of : Architects, Misery Signals, Devil Soul His Soul

cool stuff! vocals are a little too muffled tho.
greg did an amazing job on the guitar sound !

Great sound!
Drums and guitars are killer! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Love the panorama in the clean guitar part.

really like it, the vocal patterns or the rhythm of them could be a little tighter, it seems like they're being crow barred in there. The song and mix are spot on though.

:oops: Thanks guys!

George's band is awesome. They're like a blend of some classic prog, Architects, and Misery Signals with some PTW-era hardcore vocals.

It was a real fun project to reamp, and very well edited and prepared. :headbang: