Burning Saviours - Hundus

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
skiva2stor.jpg

Released: June 23rd 2006
song sample:Lilly Marion

I've been listening to this for the last day or two, been waiting to see what these guys would manage to put together for their 2nd album, and this track sounds good, if not anything that really grabs my attention too much. Nice and mellow.

You might be right. They seem to have hit a sound with more breathing room or something (don't know how to describe it) closer to Witchcraft than on the debut. And the vocals are still great :kickass:

Got this today and so far it sounds pretty sweet... just as oldschool as expected with lots of nice lead guitar, flute, and cool songs!

I absolutely find this release to be incredible. The vocal performance is stellar, to say the least, possibly the highlight for me. Dark Lady and Little Marion are just what I needed today too...but that's another story.

Yeah this new one has all kinds of variety that was missing on the debut, and the songwriting is waay improved! I'm even starting to warm up to "Lets Dance" and "The Man I Used to Be", the ones that sounded weak the first few times.

bump because Andrei Amartinesei, the AWESOME singer of Burning Saviours, left the band in September to focus on school and i just found out right now.

Fuck, this sucks. The guy was an important part of the band!

They already have a replacement singer/flautist in addition to another guitarist. At least they're back on track, but I hope the new singer can compare with their previous.

For the record I told him to listen to this shit months ago and he, like a gay, did not.

Demilich said:
bump because Andrei Amartinesei, the AWESOME singer of Burning Saviours, left the band in September to focus on school and i just found out right now.

I hate when people make stupid life choices. I hope the band breaks big (non-metal bands are allowed to be successful... ;)) and this guy is stuck in some government service job thinking about what he could be doing every day instead of filing some welfare brood's paperwork.