Burzum “Belus” proceeds to Haiti earthquake victims

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Proceeds from Burzum album “Belus” to benefit Haitian earthquake victims

LONDON, UK – Byelobog Productions announced that proceeds of the forthcoming Burzum album “Belus” will benefit victims of the earthquake in Haiti. The album, heralding the return of black metal legend Varg Vikernes after 11 years of inactivity, explores themes of Apollonian moral purity.

“Black metal is not a label I use for my music any longer,” said Vikernes. “It was the dark, the Dionysiac, and that is a force no man can control. Instead, I pursue the pure and honorable, which includes racial purity for Norwegians, and helping those who suffer misfortunes in life.” Vikernes added that the album will be released March 8 worldwide, including in quake-stricken Haiti.

Industry observers have praised “Belus” for its imaginative melodies and use of atmosphere, calling it “the most mature black metal album ever created.” It will be distributed worldwide by Plastic Head (UK).

ABOUT BYELOBOG

Byelobog Productions releases culturally-strengthening black metal from Norway. It was formed in AD 2010 to release “Belus,” the comeback album of Nordic metal legend Burzum.

CONTACT
Byelobog Productions
Attn: Steve Horvath
Avtech House, Hithercroft Road
Wallingford
Oxfordshire
OX10 9DA
England
+44 (0)1491 825029