New Burzum album in the spring

But it's not as if he ever openly and proudly admitted to being "racist", under that criteria, a nice chunk of neverboarders here would be considered racist if they released music and official blogs based on their individual perspectives on society...

I sense a Maha Kali coming here, considering he seems to care more about lyrics than music. Prepare for satanic Trivium #2 :) Maybe he'll shoot himself after hearing the disc much like the other satanic mongoloid murderer did <3

Has that seriously been invented? Did some emo kids actually manage to take black metal a pussify it into black-core? What the fuck... I thought that this was the last metal bastion of consistent musical quality up until this point.

Has that seriously been invented? Did some emo kids actually manage to take black metal a pussify it into black-core? What the fuck... I thought that this was the last metal bastion of consistent musical quality up until this point.

Obviously you haven't listened to much black metal in the last decade if you thought it was a "bastion of consistent musical quality."

I would lol very very very hard if this turned out to be a black-core album.

The writing progress seems very Dissection-ish for sure. A lotta random nonsense about lyrics (who no one prolly cares about btw) by a humouristically retarded person who just got out of prison. Sounds like a perfect recepy for another no riff lyric based retard album. Can't be worse than the Dissection disc though :p

The writing progress seems very Dissection-ish for sure. A lotta random nonsense about lyrics (who no one prolly cares about btw) by a humouristically retarded person who just got out of prison. Sounds like a perfect recepy for another no riff lyric based retard album. Can't be worse than the Dissection disc though :p

Yeah, lol. That's exactly what I had in mind.

Craysh-Blackcore had a small movement after deathcore lost momentum. I honestly can't recall any of the bands in the genre, but Abigail Williams kind of has the same concept.

Last edited by a moderator: