Bus driver conversations

never intended to they they´d boykott it^^ ;)
what about a version of jingle bells or so? XD

and well, I think partly it´s been the idea of the shop...but thats another discussion ;)

Here's Turisas' cover of "Those were the days" from their EP The Heart of Turisas.

Read up on the song "Those were the day" at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Those_Were_the_Days_(song)
Turisas is listed as one of the bands that have covered the song.

Children of Bodum (also a finnish band, I'm sure you're aware) did a more funny than great cover of Britney Spears' "Oops I Did It Again." (just to show Finnish bands rock and covers don't necessarily have to be bad.)

As an old rocker my self I'd like to see Turisas cover something from Led Zeppelin (Any song except Stairway to Heaven that is). :)

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
'Those were the days' cover is amazing!!! First time I heard it I couldn't help but bounce around hehe

And yes, CoB covers are usually rather amusing. Anyone know the name of the band that covered Europe's Final Countdown (and no, contrary to popular belief, it wasn't CoB)

Toy Dolls are a hilarious band. In fact I saw them at the 013 in Tilburg also. They have the fastest version in the world of Blue Suede shoes.

Search them at You Tube. They are hilarious and best known for their song Nellie The Elephant...

Here's Blue Suede shoes. Won't embed it here because we'd get a thread here full of embeded YouTube songs. Replace hXXp with http.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UesqTlVcZAw

Cheers.

I am also a big fan of Toy Dolls. My introduction to them was an old tape with Bare Faced Cheek, and then a CD with Absurd-Ditties. The We're Mad compilation is neat too, though I am not a big fan of compilations in general . . . I have a strange theory that people who buy compilations are superficial and don't care about the whole story. But yeah, from that compil, my kids just love "Florence is Deaf (But There's No Need to Shout)".

My favourite song of theirs would have to be the Ninja Mutant Turtles one.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan