BUSH To Reissue Four Older Albums

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
According to The Pulse Of Radio, BUSH will reissue four of its previous albums on October 14 in remastered editions, including 1994's "Sixteen Stone", 1996's "Razorblade Suitcase", 1999's "The Science of Things" and the 1997 remix LP, "Deconstructed". Frontman Gavin Rossdale told The Pulse Of Radio that putting the reissues together has been a bittersweet experience. "We've done some remastering of the stuff and we've got some nice things planned, some alternate versions of things," he said. "It's been quite nostalgic for me, going back into the past, I mean looking through oceans of old photographs and being maybe quite nostalgic when I try not to be nostalgic. It's fun and enlightening and heartwarming and sad all at once." All of the tracks — including hits like "Glycerine", "Machinehead" and "Comedown" — have been remastered in high resolution from their original audio recordings. BUSH's sixth studio album, "Man On The Run", will arrive on October 21 through BUSH's own imprint, Zuma Rock Records. It features the single "The Only Way Out". The new disc follows up the band's 2011 comeback effort, "The Sea Of Memories", which was the first all-new BUSH album in a decade.

More...