"But I still haven't found what I'm looking for"

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
Admittedly, I have neither climbed highest mountains nor run through the fields, but this is still damn annoying :mad:

The Who: "The Ultimate Collection" - released in the US on June 22

Black Sabbath: "Past Lives"- released in the US on August 20

KISS: "The Very Best of" - released in the US on August 27

Have any of the above CDs hit the shelves in Australia yet, and do any of the record company dogsbodies I've spoken to know the first thing about them? The answer to both those questions is no.

Local distribution of international releases seems to have gone right down the pan in the last year or so. I'd like all three of these
albums, but I draw the line at paying ridiculous import prices!

W

The Who one is $63, the KISS one is $33 and I haven't seen the Black Sabbath one listed in any import sites' catalogues. If only I trusted overseas mail order and could bring myself to get one of those infernal credit card things, I'd order them from Amazon. Isn't it about time they opened an Australian branch?

W

Sheesh, go and buy something that isn't full of material you already have then! :) Such as Def Leppard's "X", the best damn album of the year, or Dark Tranquillity's "Damage Done", the second-best damn album of the year! :)

Or buy a Backstreet Boys album and a choke a cat and record its sounds, thats much the same thing ;) ;) :) :D ;) ;)

How dare you! Def Leppard RULE! :headbang: One mediocre album doesnt erase the genius of the rest of the albums! :D

Artificial vagina: Great condition, one owner, well oiled, could use a dry clean, forced sale due to impotence, perfect for a married man.