Buttrock, death metal, black metal, something for everyone, Papa's Spring Cleaning

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Email or PM if interested, all cds are in excellent condition.

Napalm Death- Inside The Torn Apart (digipak w/2 quality bonus tracks)
Soulfly- 3
Epidemic- Exit Paradise
I Mother Earth- Scenery and Fish (killer appearance by Alex Lifeson..)
Firestarter Compilation (lots of good blackened stuff and the match is still inside unstruck!)
Beautiful Creatures- s/t (features former Bang Tango vocalist)
Fudge Tunnel- The Complicated Futility Of Ignorance
..And Oceans vs. Bloodthorn War Vol. 1 cd (Finland vs. Norway)
Bulletboys- Freakshow
Agoraphobic Nosebleed- Frozen Corpse Stuffed With Dope
Massacre- Promise
Marduk- Here's No Peace
Anata vs. Bethzaida War Vol. 2 cd (Sweden vs. Norway)
Corey Glover- Hymns (Living Colour vocalist's solo cd)
Drawn and Quartered- To KIll IS Human
Reinfection- They Die For Nothing
Internal Suffering- Supreme Knowledge Domain
Cyanosis- Methods
Fleshtized- Divide and Conquer
Jungle Rot- Darkness Foretold
Splattered Cadaver- Merciless Butchery
Mindsnare- Hateful Attitude
Dokken- Erase The Slate
Lividity- Fetish For The Sick (twisted, sick grind)
Moonspell- Wolfheart
Dominus- View To The Dim
Lividity- The Age Of Clitoral Decay (even sicker... nasty pics and all)
Solar Dawn- Equinoctium
Deceased- Supernatural Addiction
Impaler- Charnel Deity
Shamash- Eternal As Time

AC/DC Live at Donington DVD
Cathedral- Our God Has Landed VHS (different tracklisting than dvd, superior in my opinion)
Celtic Frost- Live At Hammersmith Odeon VHS
Century Media 10 Year Anniversary DVD

J., NAD, or BWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You MUST get that Agoraphobic Nosebleed. It is one of the most extreme albums ever recorded. It is basically grind, but the word HATE has never applied to an album more than that one. It literally unsettles me everytime I hear it . . . and that is a compliment to the band.

I would say NAD would appreciate it the most, but everybody should get it just to experience something so INSANE.

I can't buy CDs unless I already know for a fact that I'll listen to them, I was looking at my shelves a few nights ago and realized I have about 20 I've never even listened to. That's stupid.

you people that still have unlistened to CDs simply baffle me. Every time a new CD shows up, I make it a point to listen to it that very night. Just take 45 minutes from my night and listen to it.

What's the point of spending money on it, if you ain't gonna listen to it?

See and that's where I am right now. I have rarely listened to a CD the day it comes in the mail, but always get to it within a week. Hasn't been that way for a few months now, so I see no point in buying new shit unless I know for a fact that I'm going to enjoy it.

However, I did crack open Hammers of Misfortune as soon as I got it, and it kicks ass.

Josh: sorry to threadjack your sales pitch, but you can look at each reply as a bump for your cause. :tickled:

I could never have guessed that your name's really Michelle, Josh! I've paid even though I probably shouldn't have bought that disc in the first place, blah blah blah send it to the address I send with the payment and don't mind my pointless chatter.