Buy a ticket to see Distorted Mind and Green Evening Requiem in Philadelphia on 6-16!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
That's right! Newest addition to the Krankenhaus distro is playing in Philadelphia, and you can see them live... with my band and 2 others :) Buy tickets from me if interested! $10, no shipping charge. PM me if interested!

Hey, we'd play in your area if someone could cover transport, lodging, and a place to play :tickled:

I saw Nevermore and Evergrey headline the Jaxx in Virginia a week or so ago. greaaat show.

yeah nevermore was supposed to play but warrell dane was "sick" they were trying to tell us that it took them all of the set up time and about another hour to determine he was "sick" Bullshit. and their drummer was being a dickhead about it too.

matt schrauben said:
yeah nevermore was supposed to play but warrell dane was "sick" they were trying to tell us that it took them all of the set up time and about another hour to determine he was "sick" Bullshit. and their drummer was being a dickhead about it too.

Warrel is diabetic and his shit goes out of whack some times... also, he quit drinking because he almost died... diabetics dont make good alcoholics. So, yes, he was sick.

Van (drums) was probably more pissed off about it than you are heh

I have to say, shit happens. I was a roadie on a tour for among others Thyrfing once and we had set up the stage at the Locomotive in Paris. They have a neat curtain that closes in front of the stage while you're setting up. Anyway, everyone was in position and as the curtain was about to open, Thyrfing's drummer Joakim started puking behind his kit. He had to be taken to hospital and returned to Sweden shortly after.
Just to say you sort of have to expect the unexpected at times.

Incidentally, Thyrfing only missed that one gig in Paris on that tour if I remember correctly. Their singer Thomas handled the drums in their older songs with their guitarist Henrik handling the vocals for them, while the drummer of supporting band Skyfire amazingly learned the patterns for their more recent songs on the bus overnight and played with them on the rest of the tour.
You learn to respect a band for that kind of attitude. Never give up, never give in.