Buy one ticket, get one free for LA or Anaheim

Sign of Eth said:
House of Blues has an special on Tuesdays, between 10am and 10pm, that if you buy one ticket you get a second one free. Tomorrow, 1/27/, the Opeth shows in LA and Anaheim are being offered. Check this site http://hob.com/special_offers/24Tu/ tomorrow and they should have all the info you need.

Sigh...i bought my tickets too early F**k. Could've used this special to save my boyfriend and i some money.

just to let you guys know, it works for chicago too. i just got 2 a little bit ago. too bad it cost me $28 for a $16 ticket.

Come on guys, at McDonalds you buy food for like 4-5$ (the menus) and you complain when you pay 28$ for opeth.

It's once-in-a-life time experience and i guess it's PRICELESS.
I'd starve for couple of days and still would pay $50 for a ticket.

oh come on, once in a lifetime? this is my 5th time seeing them heheh...4 times in chicago and once in milwaukee. i guess maybe once in a lifetime since they haven't played the moor or bwp before...but still, i don't think i'd pay $50 for one ticket. besides, my complaining about the $28 was the fact that there was $12 of ticketmaster charges.

benighted said:
oh come on, once in a lifetime? this is my 5th time seeing them heheh...4 times in chicago and once in milwaukee. i guess maybe once in a lifetime since they haven't played the moor or bwp before...but still, i don't think i'd pay $50 for one ticket. besides, my complaining about the $28 was the fact that there was $12 of ticketmaster charges.
lol shush up dude, they are people from Edmonton around.. think about them. they were ready to pay twice.

well i know about fucking ticketmaster, but hey, we are in USA, and this is what USA does to other countries..

you pay 28$ for 12$ worth ticket, like imperialism huh?

anywwaaays.
anything for opeth, i'd say. :headbang:

Risquit said:
Yeah, I think I'll nut up and just go to work tired. Like you said, its fucking Opeth (plus the sound is better at HOB)!
go to work tired?

well i am going to the venue at 9am in the morning,(wont go to school) since there's no one else to give me a ride. (my sister will take me there before she goes to school)

and i have to get up for school 6.30 am in the morning next day.

if i had a license i'd drive for both of LA gigs also.

heh yeah so let's just stop complaining and try to enjoy opeth once again. :worship: :worship: