Buy WITCHES BREW and BARBARIAN WRATH titles locally

BlackGoat

Jun 11, 2004
To purchase WITCHES BREW, BARBARIAN WRATH and NAZGULS EYRIE releases (and other assorted goodies) without having to order from Europe we have installed localized versions of THE BASAR so our overseas customers will have an easier time getting their hands on our releases.

For european residents and everyone else not living in one of the territories below, THE BASAR is open as always and appreciates your orders.

If you reside in the USA / Canada / Mexico visit THE BASAR NORTH AMERICA.

If you reside in New Zealand / Australia / South East Asia visit THE BASAR AUSTRALASIA.

You have to have spam once in a while. US residents can now buy these cds for $11, which is a godsend pretty much. Also, Black Goat chose an excellent individual to run The Basar North America.

Necuratul said:
You have to have spam once in a while. US residents can now buy these cds for $11, which is a godsend pretty much. Also, Black Goat chose an excellent individual to run The Basar North America.
Who is it?

And yes this is great news. Not spam at all! Not only is it cheaper, but I don't have to wait two and a half weeks for my order now! And I assume they will also come in jewel cases unlike when ordering from the German Basar?

Probably, as that is the way it was back then BW Vinland was still around. Vorfeed runs it. She's a big part of the BW forums and has a website of her reviews (that she also posts on Metal Archives). In fact, The Basar North America is apparently even run from her website, www.vorfeed.net

I just made a purchase last night, and I got an email saying I'll get the CD tomorrow.. :headbang: I will spend alot of money here...

Necuratul, or someone else who knows this shit, would you mind recommending me 2 or 3 OMG BUY OR DIE!!1 absolute classic releases that I could pick up from this place? Probably 1 Countess album & 2 other things.

Stiny Plamenu - Anything (It's all good, just pick one. SP are genius, like a mix of Nattens Madrigal Ulver (weird riffing-wise) and darkthrone (tremelo use/production-wise).

Countess - Return of the Horned One (Beware of horrible production and simplistic songs. Awesome album.)

Hail - Inheritance of Evilness (Filthy, doomy black metal.)

Demilich said:
Necuratul, or someone else who knows this shit, would you mind recommending me 2 or 3 OMG BUY OR DIE!!1 absolute classic releases that I could pick up from this place? Probably 1 Countess album & 2 other things.

The best Countess album currently for sale would be The Return Of The Horned one, though as JP mentioned, if you're not fond of poor production you should approach it with caution. If not this album then Spawn Of Steel.

Hail's Inheritance Of Evilness is one of the most incredible albums to come out of this decade thus far in my humble opinion. Very thick and menacing and, well, evil.

Anael's On Wings Of Mercury is probably among to more interesting Black Metal albums to come out for a while. The band started with an early Samael base and simply added from there. Very rich in melody.

Of course, with all of these, you should listen to the mp3s first in case I'm just batshit crazy.

Necuratul said:
Hail's Inheritance Of Evilness is one of the most incredible albums to come out of this decade thus far in my humble opinion. Very thick and menacing and, well, evil.

Anael's On Wings Of Mercury is probably among to more interesting Black Metal albums to come out for a while. The band started with an early Samael base and simply added from there. Very rich in melody.

Wow, thanks for reminding me to check these out. Totally forgot about them.
Hail's resemblance to Varathron(I just checked the reviews) is all the incentive I needed:)