Buying youtube likes/facebook fans?

Just make a campain of those facebook ads.
You can decide who will see your ad. Fans of band xy, you can choose that by yourself.
You can invest like 10$ for the start and you will get some people as new fans that are potentially really interested in your sound.

Just make a campain of those facebook ads.
You can decide who will see your ad. Fans of band xy, you can choose that by yourself.
You can invest like 10$ for the start and you will get some people as new fans that are potentially really interested in your sound.

Yep! I found that the actual Facebookapproved ads/ sponsored posts work MUCH better and reach a more target audience. I've done it a few times and it's been great :)

Like the other guys said, campaigns work quite well, besides that, Facebook is working really hard on
banning fake members and catching fake likes on pages. There were a few incidents on German FB-pages
that bought fans and got banned.

...The only benefit I could see would be that when starting out it could provide some "seed likes" in the hopes that actual listeners might be encouraged if they think other people listen to you. Like when people put their own money in a tip jar in the hopes of getting more.

this, basically. has been proven to work tbh

Buying likes/plays actually makes some sense only in a way that some people like booking agencies or managers don't even consider working with a band that has for example less than 5000 facebook likes.

All fine and well until they book you thinking you'll pull a crowd. If you want more likes & exposure, start grafting (networking) and buy advertising.