Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

NICKELBACK Singer Gets A Job At McDonald's, Blames Illegal Music Downloading

That's the best headline I've ever read... LOL

Maybe if his music didn't suck so goddamn bad people would buy more cds.

Add some melodies and some solos, some heavy double bass riffs, and some better vocals, and do it right. Then I will be more than happy to buy a Nickelback cd.

But I don't think they have the skills for it so I believe a career with McDonalds is more than fitting.

COBSteele02 said:
Maybe if his music didn't suck so goddamn bad people would buy more cds.

Add some melodies and some solos, some heavy double bass riffs, and some better vocals, and do it right. Then I will be more than happy to buy a Nickelback cd.

But I don't think they have the skills for it so I believe a career with McDonalds is more than fitting.
actually there was a study made by 2 brazilian economists that proved that mp3s and net sharing affected so little the industry that the hyphothesis of it ruining the industry should be totally discarded.
Needless to say the record companies didn't let them show the research around :p

hes a disgrace to all canadians..........

....."Young people don't think," he continued. "I'd be surprised if young people know what the hell Sam The Record Man or HMV was. Everyone just goes to the computer, downloads whatever the hell they want, they burn it and then they just play it in their cars. That's killing the music industry."

......thats a nice way to talk to your fans, considering most of their fanbase is made up of "young people" :err:

The fact that he chooses to be spokesman for McDonalds says more than enough for me.
@Tut: Any link to that study? I fucking agree! I know nobody who's stopped buying cds as long as they could afford buying them!! Greedy whores... make tcds cheaper and common people will buy them! Blame your bloody eager record companies, not the users who actually get to know your stuff by downloading it if they can't afford a fucking cd!!!

So Chad seeks advertisement of his super awsome music through a shitty unhealthy fucking not-real-meat food chain?

Give me internet anyday.

Good ol' grampa Chad should have an entire Happymeal® shoved up his ass and bet your ass it'll come out like shit on the wrong end....I bet that's how he writes lyrics. Just stuff that butthole with Big Macs®, french fries and large chocolate milshakes and wait for the shit to just pour out........

_Quarantine_ said:
The fact that he chooses to be spokesman for McDonalds says more than enough for me.
@Tut: Any link to that study? I fucking agree! I know nobody who's stopped buying cds as long as they could afford buying them!! Greedy whores... make tcds cheaper and common people will buy them! Blame your bloody eager record companies, not the users who actually get to know your stuff by downloading it if they can't afford a fucking cd!!!
i don't

but there are 2 other guys who did similar: you can look up for "Koleman Strumpf" and "Felix Oberholzer-Gee" on google and maybe you'll find something
(shit, those are weird names :lol: )

Heavenscent said:
Good ol' grampa Chad should have an entire Happymeal® shoved up his ass and bet your ass it'll come out like shit on the wrong end....I bet that's how he writes lyrics. Just stuff that butthole with Big Macs®, french fries and large chocolate milshakes and wait for the shit to just pour out........

:lol: :lol: :lol: