Travesty!

awww poor Blaze really takes a beating, sure he wasn't stellar on the 2 albums he sang on but i don't think he was that bad. I actually enjoy most of X Factor and VXI.

Sampling only bothers me if I hate the sampler, so I'm well away of my hypocritical viewpoint on the matter. I like Brandy. The drink. I have no idea about the singer/rapper/whatever. Is that the broad that played Moesha on UPN before it was UPN?

yeh she played Moesha, and it was already called UPN. UPN has actually been around doin the 'black comedy' thang for many years, remember Homeboys In Space?

yip-yip.jpg

>
pigsinspace.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>
tvhome.gif

lol well yes i did, muppets, fragle rock and such, but what's with the black dudes?! other than they have space suits on, or is that the common theme you were using to tie it all together??:loco:

Homeboys in Outerspace! I think I caught 10 seconds of that show once, and it sucked. Actually I'm just assuming that it sucked, but I do know that Pigs in Space and those weird martian dudes kicked ass.

NAD said:
Homeboys in Outerspace! I think I caught 10 seconds of that show once, and it sucked. Actually I'm just assuming that it sucked, but I do know that Pigs in Space and those weird martian dudes kicked ass.
Yeah but the better version was "Jews in Space". :tickled: