Iced Earth looses second guitarist... AGAIN

Bah, the power metal band must be the one I don't recognize, i.e. not Moonsorrow or Bathory. No cheating here. Anyway, look at them, they're wearing purple clothes! Fucking fags.

General Zod said:
Ironic that you take issue with a band who has pride in their country, but admittedly would buy CDs based solely on the fact that a band has pride in their race.

Zod
Not really. There's a difference between race and country, and the "pride" thing on The Glorious Burden is really just horseshit propaganda (more so than any NS album). I found it hard to keep a straight face listening to some parts of it. There is quite a world of difference between what you are talking about. Ergo, you are a ponce :loco:

Erik said:
I do not accept anything negative being said about Bathory any longer. Bathory rules. The man is a genius and fucking kool too.

quorthon_outdoors.jpg
What is that gay picture? Looks like he's working a black and white polka dot shirt like Ace Frehley used to wear in the 80s...

OverFUCKINGrated....

And where's his guitar plugged into??

Cheese......

I don't think there's any question that Quorthon did not have a strong voice, but there is something about it that I really like.

Ayeka said:
Not really. There's a difference between race and country...
Obviously there's a difference. Though I'm still not clear as to why it's OK to have pride in one but not the other.

Ayeka said:
...and the "pride" thing on The Glorious Burden is really just horseshit propaganda (more so than any NS album).
Actually, most of what's on "Burden" is more historical reference, than it is any sort of chest-thumping patriotism. As for NS not being "horseshit propaganda", I'll let the lyrics speak for themselves.

Ayeka said:
There is quite a world of difference between what you are talking about. Ergo, you are a ponce :loco:
Interesting how people who lack the ability to put forth a solid argument resort to name calling.

Zod

General Zod said:
Obviously there's a difference. Though I'm still not clear as to why it's OK to have pride in one but not the other.
Cos America is gay and run by Jews :loco:

Actually, most of what's on "Burden" is more historical reference, than it is any sort of chest-thumping patriotism. As for NS not being "horseshit propaganda", I'll let the lyrics speak for themselves.
Burden just sounds dumb. NS music is often referred to as propagandART for a reason - it's not trying to put forward complex arguments. Doesn't need to. Hitler didn't exactly need to write a thesis when he was doing his thing, he just sent in tanks!

Interesting how people who lack the ability to put forth a solid argument resort to name calling.

Zod
This is hardly the place to be putting forth solid arguments (does anyone actually care?), especially when you're just trying to be a smart alec. So I can call you whatever I want, you big waste of Jewflesh.

Ayeka said:
Cos America is gay and run by Jews :loco:

Burden just sounds dumb. NS music is often referred to as propagandART for a reason - it's not trying to put forward complex arguments. Doesn't need to. Hitler didn't exactly need to write a thesis when he was doing his thing, he just sent in tanks!

This is hardly the place to be putting forth solid arguments (does anyone actually care?), especially when you're just trying to be a smart alec. So I can call you whatever I want, you big waste of Jewflesh.
JESUS!!:oops:

It's not really the time or place to be deadly serious, eh? Nothing to gain from that in this instance. Just in case anyone needed that pointed out to them :loco:

Ayeka uses :mad: when serious and :loco: when joking around. Like any good Brit though, he can tell you he just fucked yer ma and make you laugh at the same time. :Spin:

Ayeka said:
I see. Well, as long as we're being mature about this, let me just say, I'm rubber and you're glue.

Zod