Iced Earth looses second guitarist... AGAIN

Glorious Burden is by far the worst piece of shit ive ever heard. Good Iced Earth albums are their s/t, Night of The Stormrider and Burnt Offerings. After that he did a boring concept album on spawn (it sounds interesting, but believe me, very much musically boring) and it got worse from there.

NicodemiX said:
Glorious Burden is by far the worst piece of Pro-USA propaganda shit.
That's actually why I'm curious. :tickled: I want to see if it's just redneck blind patriotism or has something interesting to offer for an American history enthusiast like myself.

NicodemiX said:
George W. Bush can eat my feces
Hahhaahahahahhahaa... cool.

So yeah, the only power metal I have is that Middle Earth CD by Blind Guardian, and it's alright. Haha, the woman made me fun of me for listening to this once, I think she said "ah, another bad promo, eh?" :lol:

Blind Guardian is fairly good in my opinion. They have less of a ghey factor than competing power metal bands, such as Primal Fear and Hammerfall (HEARTS ON FIRE!!! HEARTS ON FIRE!!! BURNING, BURNING WITH DESIRE!!!)

actually, I enjoy a good power metal now and then for comedic value.

Yeah I don't think that Blind Guardian is gay, it's just a little too theatrical for daily listening. I mean, not that it shouldn't be, but even non-gay power metal is sorta... clinical to these ears. If that makes sense.

Precisely, I don't think that Blind Guardian is gay either, the way to tell if they aren't gay is if they don't take promo shots of themselves in

a) loincloths
b) holding swords
c) all of the above