By The Pain I See In Others

Sesshoumaru

Im Still Life
Jan 14, 2004
Pale Moor
Hi everybody is my first time in the forums :headbang: well, I was reading the lyrics of the song "By The Pain I See In Others" and in the few last lines says this:

"Htaed otni yaw eht dael
Won resolc
Peels rof gnol
Gnivael dna
Yawa gnidaf

Tuohtiw Od Nac I Tahw
Em Gniwohs
Thgil Laerehte
Raeppasid Dna
Edaf Sruoloc
Ecnart Gnihtoos"

Anybody knows what is the meaning of these words?

Just read it backwards:

"Htaed otni yaw eht dael
"Lead the way into death
Won resolc
Closer now
Peels rof gnol
Long for sleep
Gnivael dna
And leaving
Yawa gnidaf
Fading away

Tuohtiw Od Nac I Tahw
What I can do without
Em Gniwohs
Showing me
Thgil Laerehte
Ethereal light
Raeppasid Dna
And disappears
Edaf Sruoloc
Colors fade
Ecnart Gnihtoos"
Soothing trance"

Read the lines from bottom to top -- they are two verses from Master's Apprentices.

that's the "scary part" at like 2 mins. after the ending of the actual song. They put it on the record because steve was playing with those lines from Master's Apprentices while on the studio, Mike walked in and he got scared. They tried to put it as a hidden track before the beginning of the record, but Andy Sneap had some problem with it, so he just left it at the end.

Yea the Beatles used to do stuff like that all the time, they started it. Its called "backmasking" it gets weirder tho some songs like stairway to heaven when played backward have satanic messages in em even tho if you wer to read the lyrics backwards it wouldent say anything, but the way they mix it makes it so you can hear it. Judas priest was taken to court for it once because one of there songs played backwards said "I take my life" and they claimed it brain washed a kid into taking a sawed off shotgun to his head, which is bullshit because if a kid heard that forwards does that make him kill himself ? and all the freaking tv preist bash it. Thats a short history to my knowlage of backmasking.

I remember reading in an article where Peter was talking about the backwards "scary" part...

I remember stumbling across it...I love hidden things