Bye Spiff!

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
I'm not sure if Nigel (aka Spiff) was planning on posting one of these himself, but I figured I'd do it anyway :)

He flies out tomorrow morning to the UK for a year or two doing the working holiday thang -- so, bon voyagee Nigey! See ya in a few months at least :)

(ps, yeah I'm seeing him off at the airport tomorrow, but this is an *online* fairwell;))

Spiffy! You better keep posting while you are over there :)

Make sure you have a good time, and make us all jealous when you tell us "oh I just went and saw Maiden/Blaze/Halford/Every other great damn band that doesnt tour here"
:) :D

See ya, lads and lasses! I'll try and post every couple of months or so to give the impression that I'm very busy and have no time for such things as this ;)

Au revoir fair angel of God, let not the badgers of insanities gaze cast their wicked glance upon you as you fly into the bright morn. Do not forsake us on the lonely path one can only walk by thy self... the dusty trail between Tottenham Court Road Tube Station and the YHA (unless of course, thoust is getting off at Oxford Circus).

Have fun, don't talk to strangers, do not make eye contact with people on buses, tubes, or homeless people and your time in London will pass swiftly and quietly. ;)

Bugger, too late! Oh well, give any of us lot two spare minutes and we'd be on the net regardless of where we were and the adventures we were having :D

Ergo, ALL THE BEST SPIFF! Have a safe trip and a most rewarding year overseas, y'hear?

W

bugger... missed him.. umm err oh well... happy landings.. he should be touching down about now (takes 4.7 Bazillion years to fly to the U.K. or so I've heard..) ok, well it's only 20 Hours but still feels like a lifetime...

Make fists with your toes.. :lol:

Good luck mate!