The Final Countdown . . .

dreamwatch

Syntax error
This is it folks. In less than 24 hours from now I shall leave my house for the last time for the next 12 months. At 10.10pm tomorrow (depending which bit of Oz your in thats about 7.10am Sunday morning) I will be taking off from Heathrow Airport, Brisbane bound.

Am I scared? Do you know something? Im still planning my TV viewing for Sunday night!! I cant get my head round the fact that Im not even going to be in the same continent. Im not packed, my room is the same mess its always been in, and I havent made the minidiscs of my favey tunes that are supposed to keep me going throughout the year.

See ya on the other side guys. :D

Wow, time goes quickly doesn't it. I know you will have a good time over here. This place is so relaxed.. especially brisbane :rolleyes:

And of course I hope I get to meet you sometime whilst your over here :)

Have a safe trip :)

Chris

What's the best city in Australia then, pray tell? Surely not Perth?! Nothing's happened there since Brad and Natalie Imbruglia moved to Perth years ago!

Hi guys! Finally made it. Been here for over 24 hours now and I still think its Sunday night. Dont know where I am or what Im doing. And Im home sick - although Im with my smoochy pie finally!!! HOORAY!!!:D

Hope to meet you all soon!! Once I catch up on some days - where am I again?
;)

Welcome to the wretched colonies :)
You will soon discover that most people in this country (MD members excluded) are semi-literate, culturally bankrupt slobs who are only interested in football and beer. Sad, isn't it?
Having someone of English descent in our midst is a great relief.
Among other things, I can get all the inside info on episodes of The Bill that won't be shown on Oz TV for months :D .
Have a great time while you're here!

W