what about "the final countdown" ???

Thunderdeath

Stormtrooper
Apr 30, 2003
Fuckin' France
www.enock.org
what the hell is that cover ??? i download it from kazaa and in the middle there is a cut. I say well there was a fucking guy who can't make a good MP3. But all people have this same cut in the middle of the song after the first chorus.
What the hell have they done ????
Another fucking thing which is not in the song is the keyboard ? Janne was drunken or what ???? :ill:

nah...he meant another song...not that one by Norther.

shoe!!!
zombie.gif

Oh Sami, that was not a true shoe. The spirit of shoe is within the word and expression: SHOE! :zombie:
:p

And who knows? You may even be a hot woman :D

@Sami: then I turn into impotent Arnold and you into pink spandex Henri? deal :lol:

@Yanko: And the essence even more :lol: :lol: But true, you are the father of all SHOE! :zombie: Only you know the truth :guh:

@to both of ya: I luv ya guys :D had to say this ;)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Sami: then I turn into impotent Arnold and you into pink spandex Henri? deal :lol:

@Yanko: And the essence even more :lol: :lol: But true, you are the father of all SHOE! :zombie: Only you know the truth :guh:

@to both of ya: I luv ya guys :D had to say this ;)
So it's true what they say
you lock a woman with 2 idiots on the same room and after some time she'll start liking them! :eek:

:lol: j/k :D
luv ya too zsu ;)

and you ormir (even though i never really talked to you, but what the fuck :lol: )