Question about a cover song I found..(Not Final Countdown..)

Wow, I can't believe you thought this was actually Children Of Bodom. There's Ya-yow's all over the place but it doesn't sound like Alexi.

IF it was, wouldn't you think that there'd be SOME mention of it on the internet SOMEWHERE?

And not to mention a release or something, or atleast played live

But yeah its pretty obvious that it isn't Alexi just judging by the Ya-yow's

there's another cover that sounds kind of like CoB, but someone told me one's by Norther? I'm not sure i know the one you are talking about.

Norther sounds very similar to Bodom ^^.

This cover isn't a Bodom cover, i'm sure at 100% but they using the same Yaw yaah than Children of bodom (song) at the start^^. Nice song btw.

Oh and hiiiiiiiii i'm new on this forum, don,t be rude with my english, i'm french-canadian

Ya gello, near Montreal.

Thx Raul for the upload url ;) The song still good either it's not COB :p

I think, were CoB to do another humorous cover, a cover of Adam Sandler's Dancin' and Pantsin' would be pretty badass, myself.

But that might be just me.

Ehrm.. That "CoB tribute Freestyler" is a disgrace to even Bomfunk MC's from whoever the brat was that did it. It's a fucking home-made joke.

Ehrm.. That "CoB tribute Freestyler" is a disgrace to even Bomfunk MC's from whoever the brat was that did it. It's a fucking home-made joke.

Thank you for this eternal glorious information great saviour Joonas Lehtonen. but I feel sorry I must tell you that posting the same things someone said before and raising your postcount wont make your penis become larger.