Final Countdown etc.

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
I've got the 4 Children Of Bodom studio albums. I've also got a Maiden trib album with cob covering 'Aces High' I know cob have done a lot of other covers including Europe's 'The Final Countdown'

Could some nice person possibly do me a list of all the songs cob have ever covered and what cds they're available on.

Cheers in advance.

Also I'm looking very much forward to Sheffield tomorrow night.

I think once by month we have this discussion...

Ppl, just look in CoB's discography section, or in this board... Final Countdown, The Trooper and fucking songs from Cryhavoc are NOT Bodom covers!!!!

For Norther, check their album Dream Of Endless war, the song is in it. The only connection with Bodom is another cover song (by Norther), Youth Gone Wild which features Alexi in some back-screams.

The Trooper is by Sentenced like everyone here is tired to hear...

somefuckingwarrior said:
countdown was bodoms. norther version and bodom are different. think alexi changes the solo in his.
FUCK!!! Read the older threads you somefuckingmoron!!! BODOM HAVE NEVER COVERED "THE FINAL COUNTDOWN"!!! NORTHER AND DISPATCHED HAVE!
It is not only me who says this. People like Zarok have said it and you could take a look at http://user.tninet.se/~dnb016j/_private/texter/album1.htm and see for yourself that Dispatched have this cover in their discography! And Bodom do not! And if you wish you could download a sample mp3 form the dipathed site and see that Alexi and FREDRIK KARLSSON's voices sound pretty much the same!

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhh
God Damn It Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhh
Puts The Gun To His Temple And Blows His Brains Out

are u telling me to shut up or are you typing w/ your dick.