the official "i dont give a shit about the metallica tour" thread

Turner

I have a cunning plan
Oct 7, 2002
NSW, Australia
yeh. i havent posted in this forum before but most of you probably know me already from around the place. anyway.....

i just wanted to say, im sick of hearing about it. st anger is crap and the tickets were too much. i raise my glass to those of you passing on the metallicrap tour and goign to destruction of oz instead! rock on!

I am proud to be going to see Metallica, they are awesome live, and the setlists that they have been playing lately look like the best they have played in over ten years. Yes the tickets are ridiculously expensive, but what can ya do? I am not going to miss out because of it.

I would like to go to the Destruction Of Oz festival, but there is no real standout acts for me that I want to see to justify the ticket price.

I just wanna see Doro and Vanishing Point, and Doro isn't worth $80 to see and Vanishing Point will be playing live again as soon as the album is out anyway.

The Trooper said:
I just wanna see Doro and Vanishing Point, and Doro isn't worth $80 to see and Vanishing Point will be playing live again as soon as the album is out anyway.

Exactly, but I think I may still go. If I can raise the money.
I might go to the BDO to see Metallica. That will sort of depend what the other bands are though..

im going for sodom and cryptopsy. and marduk, i guess heh. but doro can get fucked. and ive seen VP before so eh.

I can thrash about and grunt into a mic myself, so I see no reason to pay to see Cryptopsy or Marduk. :)

Sodom make me laugh, so I might enjoy them.

I can thrash about and grunt into a mic myself, so I see no reason to pay to see Cryptopsy or Marduk

Hey you:
kiss.jpg

Blitzkrieg said:
Looking at recent Metallica the setlists, I don't think it matters what your stance on their new album is as to whether or not you will enjoy the show.

Can I get an AMEN?

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
Wtf??? Marduk And Cryptopsy Are Coming To Oz????? Where Where Where??? And When????

Destruction Of Oz tour. August something at The Palace.

Doro
Sodom
Marduk
Crytopsy
Vanishing Point

$80.