A final countdown

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
I am sorry guys for this offtopic but I am eager to tell you that I have LESS than one month to go here in the Netherlands.
If everything goes according to my freaky plans, then I am going to have my Ph.D. defence on 23d of February. I have already bought a ticket to Estonia where I arrive on 28th of February. Which makes me think that I'll step my ground somwhere on 3d of March. Which consequently implies that the second album final preparation will start on 5 of March (considering 2days rest, which I reckon, I really deserve).
I am looking forward to start making our second opus and feel like my hands and my body are itching because of that.
There was another strange thing, which happened to me yesterday. But it's to be revealed later... maybe next year. Some strangly sounding nobel things so to speak. Hm...
This year will have some memorable events I reckon. And some of them will probably link two unimaginably mismatching things like my thesis and Earache.
:headbang: on folks!
I will be updating this thread as things evaluate further on. Just to keep my band mates informed as e-mails and ICQ aren't the best options nowadays. For instance I see Berserk is browsing the forum right now while he's not online in the ICQ :) Same with Omin :)
And in case Lee happens to read the thread - did you get my last e-mail with all details and accounts?
:)))
Cheers! :hotjump:

Hey, Sonm!
We all wish you good luck and our spirit is with you. :devil:
It's great that you created thid thread, cause ICQ is really not the best way to communicate, cause I don't have one at work (its port is blocked at proxi).

Good luck, friend! We are wayting for you and great deeds are awayting all of us. :D

Somehow or other my comment is replieable.
Ill post again:
YAy congrats on PHD and goodluck with new Project.
Im about a year and a half away from my Bachelors in Science Matrix.

Thanks Ayzahar!
------
18 Days till the defence...
23 Day till the departure from the Netherlands.
HOME

But of course! The few people here in The Valley (San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles county) that I intorduced Forest Stream to all are excited for the new album.

CHEERS GUYS.... NEXT WEEK... on 23rd... I don't think I'll be posting here till 23d...
So wish me luck for this defense!!
Cheers all! You all ROCK!!!!
:))))

Hell yes folks. I did it and I am a doctor now.
The next thing to do is our new album:))))
Cheers all.

Heh! Why did you get a Ph.D?

I listen to "Tears" a lot, since I bought it last year - It's very good, its definately one of the CDs I am proud of buying.. :) I hope you guys don't turn around and make an in-flames like techno CD for your next release though >.> And maybe you could tell me how you growl? And how did you learn guitar? *rabid fan*

If you want you can send me a private message instead of filling up your neat thread, but you dont have to reply at all if you dont want to, LOL, rock on!! \m/

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

YOU'VE DONE IT!!!!! DAMN BLACKMETAL CONGRATULATIONS!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: I'm so glad!!!! That's great, f@#king great!!!!!

See you when you'll come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!