"Snowfall"

Lost-To-Apathy

lost inside
Nov 2, 2005
Moscow, Russia
Hey, guys. Seems I am back to the times when I find the strongest solace and remedy in your music. And again "Snowfall" stuck in my head. I wanna ask you about two things:

- May you show me the lyrics after 01:50 which accidentaly do not present on site or CD booklet?

- May you tell us the story about creating this song as Omin did before with "Last Season Purity"?

Sure!

I'll write everything...

Come and take me away
Procession waits for ceremony
White hearse among the trees
And endles line of black hoods

Nothing brakes the solemnity
The First gates are closed
Another opens for me
To fall into oblivion...

Steam above the body
Cooling slow
Under the sweet touches of the snowfall.
Who's heard my moan?

Mountains of the Grief
Guards of my eternal sleep
I never thought how hard this road was
The road that I've been led to nowhere

I've left this all
To contemplate the snowfall
To realize my own

Why did we write it? We just felt like this song that time... A sequence of losses, disapointing events, failures met painting of Mikaloyus Churlionis. (Lithuanian artist - my fav actually. He's not professional but I've never seen anyone to be able to express as much as he did via his canvases. If you want to have illustrations for FS music, just find works of Churlionis.)

He died in a very odd and mystic way. Just left his home and got frozen in a blizzard in the middle of a huge field surrounded by woods.
So all those parts were gathered in my soul, when I was strolling in the middle of January frosts when suddenly felt a waft of a warm wind with a smell of a spring and waking soil. Probably because my emotional state was overheated, I just bursted into tears. Absolutely alone. Some parts of the song just describe a painting of Churlionis... (White hearse amonge the trees, and endless line of black hoods.)
You have to see it.
So actually we didn't write that song. It came out of a depth of frost disturbed by a silent envoy of a coming spring. I just picked the main melody from a passing wind and snow.

Thanx a lot, Sonm!

It was very interesting. I spent in Lithuania 3 yrs with my parents, this country is a part of my soul, this is the place where I have mentally and sensually grew. So I was at Churlionis museum, can't remember the name of city - was it Trakai or Kaunas or something else. Those years I was stupid enough not to listen to his music attentively enough but it really made fever go down my spine.