Groundhog Day.

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
:ill:
I am nearly dead because nothing develops further... That's so awful... It's already 2d year of planning things... plans, plans, plans... Everything is ready for the next CD except for me, trapped inside my Ph.D.
:yell:
I want live gigs, I want evolving... naaah.... just grey, weird everyday tomorrow... Damn Groundhog Day... We even can't make new pictures of the band...
According to my contract I have to finish in October... then I was informed that it's gonna be December... now it's February... Bloody shit.
Hey, Omin!! Tell us something good, something, which would shine some light over this tomb, covered with a thick layer of dust... Give it a chance! Coz I am nearly exhausted...
:ill:

That sucks, my kind sir :( Very much, but just think how good it shall feel when you are finished! :D

I will reply to your latest email ASAP, my good man. Sorry it's taking me so long, I'm rushed off my feet, and I'm just about to run out of the door again.. :erk:

No problem my good Sir! And thank you for this kind attention... It's just way too much too handle nowadays... I hardly can wake up at 8 dunno why. And my head is filled with music instead of physics... Beautiful songs. I hope to change my environment soon, maybe that will help.
OMIN!!!! Where the hell are good news?!! What are ya doing over there?? I guessed you were going to be aour new newsmaker!! So where the hell are your good news??? You and Elhella are soon to run the whole channel! So be our weather guys! :lol:

The longer the wait the better you can make this album. The more input you can gain, newer and fixed lyrics or music or what not. Find new meaning for things, and even prepare for a nother album. I say: hundreds of people love your album, I doubt any of these fans you guys gained in the last few months (year(s)?) are going to completely forget. I'm sure things will turn out for the best soon enough. Just don't blow your own head over something like this...do that if they tell you to wait 10 more years...lol err um...I hope that helps!

-SMILE!!!-

cat%20smile.jpg

Cheeeers folks!!!:)
We'll always remember you:)!!
Things are getting better now!

Glad to hear that man! I am hoping that this dark cloud over Forest Stream's head will clear since you guys are truly one of a kind. I've listened to your music for the past year, and I haven't grown tired of it yet! So I'll be listening to Tears of Mortal Solitude happily until your new album is released!

Good luck with everything Sonm.

groundhog day, you said? I saw this movie a couple days ago at the first time... I messed my pants, man!! as for good news... Check your mailbox, hope you`ll change your mind to sink in your mad Ph.D. work...