C-8 Hellraiser, TSE X30, and SD AHB-1 Blackout 8-String Test Clip "Impossibly Black"

The Schecter C8 has the following gauges (high to low): 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52, 64, 74
The Schecter Custom Stiletto (high to low): 50, 70, 85, 105, 135 (though I need some thicker strings if I decide to use it for just drop Eb tuning ... but it's normally tuned to drop G and those gauges are perfect ... not too tight, not too loose ... it's like the perfect vagina).

I saw your PM friend ... I'm gonna have to hold off on giving you that stuff, beeeeecaaaaaause I plan on posting a Nuendo project soon for people to see the mix settings etc (which is why I'm answering the pm here) at some point in the near future. Either that or I'll post tons of screenshots ... actually ... I may make a PDF file and just give a tutorial lol.

The Schecter C8 has the following gauges (high to low): 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52, 64, 74
The Schecter Custom Stiletto (high to low): 50, 70, 85, 105, 135 (though I need some thicker strings if I decide to use it for just drop Eb tuning ... but it's normally tuned to drop G and those gauges are perfect ... not too tight, not too loose ... it's like the perfect vagina).

I saw your PM friend ... I'm gonna have to hold off on giving you that stuff, beeeeecaaaaaause I plan on posting a Nuendo project soon for people to see the mix settings etc (which is why I'm answering the pm here) at some point in the near future. Either that or I'll post tons of screenshots ... actually ... I may make a PDF file and just give a tutorial lol.

:OMG:SHIT MAN! i felt embarrased to want such a thing from you but, you are making it, omg man, you are the king! Do the both, publish ur project and make a PDF named "mixing for noobies" :devil::devil:

anyway, hail you mate :worship:

:OMG:SHIT MAN! i felt embarrased to want such a thing from you but, you are making it, omg man, you are the king! Do the both, publish ur project and make a PDF named "mixing for noobies" :devil::devil:

anyway, hail you mate :worship:

Nah man, don't be embarrassed. I used to go to tons of forums asking for advice and it's my way of giving back to the various communities. I know some people will just record using the template, but I'd rather them be able to look at it and go "oooooooooh so thaaaaaaat's how you do it" and use it as a shell for them to expand upon.

I'm by no means the best producer there is, but I'm miles better than what I used to be and if I can help someone in a position where I used to be, then I feel like I contributed to something! I may be new to this forum, but I've been posting for ages on sevenstring.org, sputnik music (formerly MX forums ... which used to be awesome), toontrack's site, line 6 site etc etc etc

i dont have any words to say, man, you are "exactly" thinking the way i do..to be honest, i'm not so keen about building my own things upon someone's "patch" or "preset", that feels not so "mine", you know..As you've said, i'm just up to "see" and "understand", what people "mostly" prefer, or what's the "default" thing..But i can't create my own "default" thing unless know the principles of such elements in a record..Thats why i've been begging for some presets from you people to se,e what i'm doing right and/or wrong..

Thanks in advance for such an explanation and help, mate, i'll owe you :p