Cacumen

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Anyone ever heard of Cacumen? I found a copy of their second album (Bad Widow .. 1983) on cd last week. They were a German band who's members went on to be in Bonfire. This album has a bit of a NWOBH feel to it. Just need to track down the first album now. :)

cacumen.jpg

I'm probably the biggest Bonfire fan on this board (Yes, Trixx. I am the one, get in line! :D ) and I know about Cacumen, yes. Short little piece of info on them: The Bonfire guys have just recently re-released the old Cacumen stuff on 3 CDs along with the album from Ziller's band EZ Livin' and the Lessmann/Ziller EP they put out in '93 or something like that.

Cool!! Thanks for the info Serg. This disc has info (pics) of those other 2 albums along with the first Cacumen in it but they look like seperate releases. On a different label I guess.

Greeno said:
Cool!! Thanks for the info Serg. This disc has info (pics) of those other 2 albums along with the first Cacumen in it but they look like seperate releases. On a different label I guess.
Please don't ask me about labels. I'm not familiar with that stuff as these albums were out of print for ages. What I can tell you is that Cacumen released two full-blown LPs: Cacumen and Bad Widow. The 3rd CD was originally a 4 track EP now released with bonus stuff to justify the price of a regular CD.