Cadaver Inc. questions?

Cadaver inc is really cool. I get the feelig of a raped white zombie sound. Many of the songs got a kind of zombie groove(minus the vocal of course) and suddently it just explodes into a strange black metal shit. Its very original.

@BTK: It says "Cadaver" but at the short-bio they are written Cadaver Inc. and doesn't say anything about changing their name back to plain Cadaver.....
Maybe they have mistype their name on the opening page.....

When they were Cadaver Inc. they had their homesite designed as if they were a company which dealt in "caretaking" of people (killing off wives, fathers, employees, bosses etc.) and put a phone number on the site - the number of their label (Earache I think). They had to remove it because the label got so many strange calls, though.

Sorath said:
When they were Cadaver Inc. they had their homesite designed as if they were a company which dealt in "caretaking" of people (killing off wives, fathers, employees, bosses etc.) and put a phone number on the site - the number of their label (Earache I think). They had to remove it because the label got so many strange calls, though.

The number was just taken down because earache didnt want to pay for it.